Current And Recent Events & News
Do you have a Compassionate event we can celebrate on our events page? Click HERE to tell us about it
Our monthly Coordinating Circle Meetings are back from our summer break!
Visit our Podcast page for some inspiring updates from our local Compassionate Endorsers! (The link is below.) Then come back in January for our monthly meeting.
January 8, 2024
1:00 - 2:15 pm
(Second Monday of every month)
Richard Von Glahn, Jobs with Justice.
Learn the story of what political compassion looks like and about how people are educating St. Louis votors on the impact that bills have on their lives.
Click to JOIN US !
Learn more about CSTL
Click HERE !
Hear from local people and organizations making a difference to increase Compassion in the Saint Louis area!
They are inspiring so many to join them.
You can first hear our next guest at the CSTL Coordinating Circle Meeting on the first on our monthly ZOOM call on the second Monday of the month. See the link above to join us.
Our Podcasts so far:
1. VELMA BAILEY - Torchbearers2.org
2. ROCK EREKSON - JustServe.org
3. ANGEL ECHOLS - EnTeam.org
4. JAMES ROOS & JEFF BUCK - SITOhousing.org
5. Dr. Jean Moretto - WaltersWalk.com
6. Malik Andrews & Ja-Mes Watson - GatewayGIS.org
7. Kalen McAllister - LaughingBearBakery.org
TO LISTEN click HERE